Search for Events
Search by date
September 26-27, 2013
Platts Biofuels and Chemicals Conference
Sutherland attorney Susan G. Lafferty is speaking at the Platts Biofuels and Chemicals Conference, which will be held September 26-27, 2013, at the W Chicago City Center in Chicago, Illinois. Susan is moderating a panel entitled “Evaluating Policy Futures for Ethanol and Biofuels in the US – Beyond RFS II” on Thursday, September 26.
The panel will discuss:
• RFS II – where is it going? Change of policy vs. status quo
• Do RIN prices drive up the price of gasoline significantly?
• RFS and TIER 3 standards
• Outlook for the 2013 Farm Bill
• Impact of the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard
• What it would take to roll out E85 nationally
The Platts Biofuels and Chemicals Conference gives attendees a realistic, detailed and current assessment of the biofuels markets. Participants will hear the latest on the economics of biofuels, the policy and regulatory choices that are now being faced in the United States, and the state of advanced biofuels and chemicals.
For more information and to register for the program, click here.