Search for Events
Search by date
September 12, 2012
Sutherland 2012 BDC Roundtable
Sutherland attorneys Steve B. Boehm, Cynthia M. Krus, John J. Mahon, Harry S. Pangas, John H. Walsh, Scott M. Hobby, Neil S. Lang and Deborah G. Heilizer are speaking at the 2012 BDC Roundtable on September 12, 2012 in Washington, D.C.
The attorneys are providing the most up-to-date information on some of today’s pressing issues in the industry including:
- Regulatory, Legislative and Market Overview
- SEC Compliance and Enforcement Actions: Lessons Learned
- Non-Traded BDCs: An Alternative Capital Raising Model
- Regulatory and Disclosure, Trends and Comments
- Managing Through the Cycles: The C-Suite Perspective
- Negotiating Service Provider Arrangements: Tips and Traps for the Unwary
- Building Your Shareholder Base
Annually, Sutherland sponsors a conference focused exclusively on BDCs. It is a great opportunity for BDC executives to meet one another and learn more about new developments at the SEC as it pertains to BDCs, how other BDCs are approaching certain operational matters, and what new regulatory changes may be on the horizon.
For more information click here.