Search for Events
Search by date
On November 15, 2011, Sutherland attorneys Marlys Bergstrom, Phil Stano, Steuart Thomsen and Mary Jane Wilson-Bilik will discuss recent developments in unclaimed property and insurance law impacting the life insurance industry, and the resulting potential for increased litigation and regulatory actions.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Where are we now?
- Insurance and unclaimed property law -- two worlds collide
- Unclaimed property and market conduct exams
- The NY 308 letter -- what does it mean? What does it require?
- Where are we headed?
- NAIC/Insurance Regulators
- State Treasurer/Comptroller
- State Attorney Generals
- Legislative (NCOIL)
To register for the Webinar, click here.